Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Forced Into Organizing

First I would like to say Hello (again) after my way too long hiatus from the blog.  SPRING is here and while I love to keep things organized and in their place, I like to do it on my own time and when I have a plan to do so.  A couple weeks ago I got forced into organizing my closet when the entire rack fell to the floor, not only with all my newly washed clothes on it, but I had just gotten them ready for the upcoming work week, organized and ironed.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up Monday morning to find this...


I left them there for the day and called maintenance to come fix it.  My apartment manager and I had a good laugh afterward, but it was not funny at the time.  This gave me a chance to take out some things that I hadn't been wearing and organize the things that I do wear so they are all consistently placed.  I also added another clothes rack on the side so that would alleviate some of the pressure on the permanent one and prevent this from happening again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment