Thursday, June 11, 2015

Menu Plan - Week Of 06/08/2015

If a picture is worth a thousand words... this is me this week.  I have lots of components for meals, but not sure how I wanted to put them together.  Last week was quite the challenge as I had no motivation to do pretty much of anything.  I ate some things I shouldn't, but stuck to my workouts.  I am still not seeing the benefits of all this work, but I will push through.  This is my best attempt for this week, and I'm sure its likely to change. 


Monday

*Workout* - Yoga

Breakfast:  Fruity Protein Smoothie 

Snack:  Tuna on Cucumbers (I'm really starting to like this little snack)

Lunch:  Turkey Sandwich, Kale Chips

Snack:  Coffee Protein Drink

Dinner:  Zoodles with meat sauce, Squash, Mushrooms and Onions


Tuesday

*Workout* - Abs

Breakfast:  PB and B Protein Smoothie

Snack:  PB on a Rice Cake

Lunch:  FREE Lunch - which I look forward to, because I had no plan for this day

Snack:  Trail Mix

Dinner:  Cilantro Chicken over Pasta, Asparagus


Wednesday

*Workout* - Upper Body

Breakfast:  Apple Pie Protein Smoothie

Snack:  Grapes and Strawberries, Trail Mix

Lunch:  Avocado chicken salad with pretzel bread, Kale Chips

Snack:  Green Smoothie

Dinner:   Pesto Salmon, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans and Asparagus


Thursday

*Workout* - Lower Body

Breakfast:  PB and Banana Protein Smoothie

Snack:  Apple Sauce

Lunch:  Falafel Chicken Burger, Kale Salad with Chicken and Strawberries

Snack:  Graham Crackers and Peanut Butter

Dinner:  Dinner with Darran


Friday

*Workout* - Cardio

Breakfast:  Tropical Fruit Smoothie

Snack:  Blueberry muffin

Lunch:  Honey Mustard Chicken Kebobs (trying something different this time), Baked Potato, Carrots

Snack:  Green Smoothie

Dinner:  Mustard marinated Tilapia, Cabbage, Rice and Black Eyed Peas


Saturday

Breakfast:  Apple Oatmeal

*Workout* - Pilates

Snack:  Tuna on Cucumber Noodles

Lunch:  1/2 Turkey Sandwich, Sweet Potato Soup

Dinner:  Buffalo chicken lettuce wraps, Corn


Sunday

Breakfast:  Crepe, Bacon, Grits 

*Workout* - Dirty 30

Snack:  Yogurt and Granola

Lunch:  Leftovers

Dinner:  Cubed steak with green peppers and onions, mashed potatoes




  

No comments:

Post a Comment