Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Menu Plan - Week of 05/18/15


I had another marathon cooking session this weekend.  Hours in the kitchen save me time during the week when I'm tired and don't want to think about, let alone make anything for dinner.  Everything I made and methods can be found on my other blog:  Wandanomics!

Monday

*Workout* - Yoga

Breakfast:  Berry Protein Smoothie 

Snack:  Grapes

Lunch: Quesadilla Strips, Sweet potato soup (making its third debut), super food salad

Snack:  Berries and Yogurt

Dinner:  Stuffed Pepper Casserole with Lentils


Tuesday

*Workout* - Dirty 30

Breakfast:  PB and Banana Protein Smoothie

Snack:  Blueberry Biscuit

Lunch:  Deconstructed turkey sandwich in the form of a salad (Cukes, Tomatoes, Turkey, Cheese, Red Onion), Pretzel Crackers, Berries and Pineapple

Dinner:  Tilapia Cerviche over Zoodles, Carrots and Beets

Snack:  Triscuits with hummus and Feta


Wednesday

*Workout* - Abs

Breakfast:  Tropical Fruit Smoothie

Snack:  Hummus and mini peppers

Lunch:  Fruity chicken salad on a potato roll, Kale Chips

Dinner:   Chicken Kebobs, Quinoa with Spinach and Mushrooms, Greek Salad


Thursday

*Workout* - upper body

Breakfast:  Coconut water Smoothie

Snack:  Grapes and Cream Cheese on Graham Cracker

Lunch:  Super food salad with chicken

Dinner:  Rosemary chicken and potatoes, Green Beans


Friday

*Workout* - Cardio

Breakfast:  Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:  Trail Mix

Lunch:  Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Tortilla Chips

Snack:  Berries and Pineapple

Dinner:  Lettuce Wraps, Spring Rolls


Saturday

Breakfast:  Pb and B on a waffle

*Workout* - Pilates

Snack:  Fruit and Yogurt

Lunch:  Sushi with Mini Me

Dinner:  Turkey Burger with grilled pineapple, sweet potatoes


Sunday

*Weigh-In*

Breakfast:  PB and J Pancakes, Bacon

*Workout* - Total Body Cardio

Snack:  Smoothie

Lunch:  Leftovers from the week

Dinner:  *Undecided*


Yes, I am very disappointed that I am making all these changes in my life and my scale stays the same, but I am hoping it will be worth it soon.  Or, I will just continue being 'Fluffy' me. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment