Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Menu Plan - Week of 05/25/2015



This week I am desperately trying to find out what my "problem" is.  I have been trying for way too long to lose weight with no results.  So, I am doing a 3-day experiment per my friend's suggestion and we'll see if its me or something I'm eating that is stunting my results. 


Monday

*Workout* - Yoga

Breakfast:  Quinoa with blueberries and honey

Lunch: Quesadilla Strips, Sweet potato soup (making its third debut), super food salad

Snack:  Berries and Yogurt

Dinner:  Hot dogs, Baked beans, buffalo chicken and sweet potato casserole (I came up with this as I had leftover buffalo chicken and sweet potatoes from my marathon cooking session last week, soon to be posted on my other blog.  It has sweet potatoes on the bottom, followed by buffalo chicken, bacon, cheese and green onions)



Tuesday

*Weigh-In*

*Workout* - Abs

Breakfast:  Fruit and protein smoothie

Snack:  Green Smoothie

Lunch:  Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Brown Rice, Brussels, Beets and Carrots

Snack:  Green Smoothie

Dinner:  PB and Banana protein smoothie


Wednesday

*Workout* - Cardio

Breakfast:  PB and Banana protein smoothie

Snack:  Green Smoothie

Lunch:  Ground chicken patty with avocado and red peppers, baked potato, Greek salad

Snack:  Green Smoothie

Dinner:   Peaches and cream oatmeal smoothie


Thursday

*Workout* - upper body

Breakfast:  Strawberry Mango Protein Smoothie

Snack:  Green Smoothie

Lunch:  Fish tacos with veggie slaw, Brussels, Beets and Carrots

Dinner:  Kale and Pineapple protein smoothie


Friday

*Weigh-In*

Breakfast:  PB and banana on a waffle

Snack:  Tuna on cucumbers

Lunch:  Chicken burger, Kale Chips, Fruit cup

*Workout* - Pilates

Snack:  Fruit and protein smoothie

Dinner:  California Roll Wrap


Saturday

Breakfast:  Oatmeal with cranberries and almonds

*Workout* - Lower body

Snack:  Fruit and Yogurt

Lunch:  Leftovers

Dinner:  Salmon Pockets, Baked Potato, Broccoli


Sunday

The Official Women behind Wanda Brunch is finally here!  I will be up all night Saturday prepping, so I hope I have enough energy to interact with my guests and actually eat the food myself as well. 


This week is kind of a decider for me.  I am going to do one more round of 21 day fix, then I am truly done.  I haven't gained any more than I had previously lost, so I might just be destined to be the size I am and I think I am finally OK with that.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment