Thursday, April 30, 2015

Menu Plan - Week of 04/27/15



I was kind of doing the 21 day fix before, but as of this week I am going hard!  I had to change a few things in my daily routine, including working out in the morning instead of the evening, which means I now have to get up an hour earlier to make sure I can shower afterward.  I'm trying to see if that is affecting my ability to lose or if its something else.

Monday

*Workout* - Yoga

Breakfast:  Pb and Banana Smoothie with chocolate protein

Anyone who knows, I hate eggs!  I don't even like the smell of them, so I was skeptical about this protein powder.  But it turns out, it doesn't smell or taste like eggs at all and I'm thinking of getting a bigger bag for the long haul.  I tried the vanilla today and it was equally as good. 



Lunch: Staff Lunch (Middle eastern food)

Snack:  Apple sauce

Dinner:  Chicken Quesadilla, Tortilla Chips









Tuesday

*Workout* - Abs

Breakfast:  Pb and Banana Smoothie with chocolate protein

Snack:  Apple sauce

Lunch:  Chicken Salad, Hummus, Pita

Dinner:  Salmon Pockets, Baked Potato, Brussels and Beets


Wednesday

*Workout* - Dirty 30 (30 minutes of intense full body workout)

Breakfast:  Berry protein smoothie

Snack:  Banana

Lunch:  Turkey Wrap, Cucumbers and Tomatoes, Tortilla Chips, Kiwi

Snack:  Homemade trail mix

Dinner:  Leftovers


Thursday

*Workout* - lower body

Breakfast:  Kale and Pineapple protein smoothie

Snack:  Kiwi, Tortilla Chips

Lunch:  Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Orzo with veggies, Peas, Carrots, Hummus

Dinner:  Chicken Cheesesteak Wraps, Garlic Cilantro Fries (or Rice)


Friday

*Workout* - Cardio

Breakfast:  PB and J Smoothie

Snack:  Triscuits and salsa

Lunch:  Deconstructed turkey sandwich, Kale Chips

Dinner:  Veggie Lo Mein


Saturday

Breakfast:  Grits, PB on Cinnamon Bread

*Workout* - Upper Body

Snack:  Oatmeal protein smoothie

Lunch:  Quinoa with Vegetables, Brussels

Dinner:  Mushroom "steak", mashed potatoes, Green beans


Sunday

*Weigh-In*

Breakfast:  Oatmeal with cranberries and apple sauce

*Workout* - Total Body

Snack:  Yogurt and granola

Lunch:  Fajita Quesadilla, Sweet potato fries

Dinner:  Chicken and waffle with gravy, Greens, carrots


 

Next week will be "same" week.  I love variety especially in my food, but I am going to try really, really hard to eat the same foods every day and watch the effect it has on my metabolism.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment